We are Hiring! NIPAI is searching for a Program Coordinator >
We are Hiring! NIPAI is searching for a program coordinator with relevant experience in the field of marketing, promotion and events management.
New International Performing Arts Institute is a private organization that offers various courses in the field of performing arts, specifically physical theatre, performance and theatre directing.
As Program Coordinator, you will be responsible for the successful programs planning and overall execution of all Courses, Workshops,
Conference and Events that take place in Austria, Germany and Hungary. The Program Coordinator shall take the project and realise it from beginning to the end with the support of our team.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Be responsible for the promotion and marketing strategy of all programs (SMM, Email Marketing, Correspondence with Customers, Website Administration, writing Blog posts and news).
- Maximize all course sales revenue opportunities through promotion
- Ensure the highest standards of all programs are in place including courses contents, descriptions, delivery.
- You will have an opportunity to travel to the programs together with our teachers and meet our students - artists from around the world
- Accurate administration and control of all programs online and at the spot
- Communication with venues by email and at the spot
- Communication with students, conference speakers, teachers online and at the spot
- Write strategic and tactical plans, reports, analytics.
- Contribute to the selling strategy of the organization, to generate a culture of high-quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
- Understand the competitive marketplace and implement approaches to ensure the institute stays ahead in the local market
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviour, skills, and values that follow:
-Be responsible and able to learn
-Able to develop positive working relationships at all levels
-Upper-Intermediate English, Russian / German as a plus
-Proactive, well-structured and self-organized
-Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
-To create a positive image by all means
-Good administration skills
-Good organization skills
- Able to ‘close’ a sale
Previous experience in a Sales environment – either proactive or reactive
-Great at problem-solving, with a can-do-attitude
-Understanding of event organization needs, platforms and channels
-Coordination & supervision skills, experience in working with external agencies and providers
What will it be like to work for NIPAI?
Schedule - MON-FRI ,flexible start of the day 09:00
How to Apply?
Send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with all relevant details, previous projects, experiences.